We offer courses for the following staff involved in the management, adminstration and conducting of examinations:
- New Exams Officers – held in October and March click here
- Experienced Exams Officers – held in October click here
- Senior Leaders & Line Managers with overall responsibility for exams – held in October and March click here
- Invigilators click here
- International Exams Officers – held in November click here
Members of The Exams Office and OCR/Pearson centres can access the following delegate discounts*:
- One delegate – £210 (discounted from £265)
- Two delegates – £395 (discounted from £495)
Each additional delegate is charged at £175 per delegate.
Prices are exclusive of VAT.
Refunds cannot be given if a cancellation is made within 28 days of the event, however, course materials will be sent to delegates. For further information on our cancellation policy/refund process, please see our terms and conditions.
All events are devised and presented by exams experts. These include the founders of The Exams Office, ex-DfE exams centre support officers and managers, ex-JCQ inspectors, ex-SLT members, and awarding body staff.
Unless otherwise stated in the course details, all training events begin at 09:15 (registration from 08:45) and end no later than 16:00.
Events are held at quality conference venues and booked through our dedicated account managers.
Refreshments and lunch are provided at every training event (unless stated).