In association with
Join us in Malaysia during November 2023 for our annual International Exams Officer training event. We will be focusing upon exam changes for the 2023/2024 academic year and good practice, hints and tips to help you manage and administer examinations in your centre, with particular attention paid to key tasks which need to be undertaken from November to February.
All delegates attending this exams officer training will also receive a free membership to The Exams Office until July 2024 (including full access to the website and Online Portal), and a copy of the Instructions for conducting examinations booklet.
Please note: It is the responsibility of delegates to book, and pay for, their own travel, accommodation and meals.
The Exams Office stage an annual training session for international exams officers. The 2023 event will be held in Marlborough College, Malaysia.
INTERNATIONAL EXAMS OFFICER TRAINING 2023
The Exams Office will be hosting exams training for overseas centres during November 2023.
Dates: 1 & 2 November 2023
Location/venue: Marlborough College Malaysia, Jalan Marlborough, 79200, Iskandar Puteri, Johor, Malaysia
(Please visit the Marlborough College website for location information)
Cost: £795 (£495 for an additional delegate from the same centre)
The delegate rate includes:
- Access to The Exams Office website to 30 July 2024 (Memberships are activated once the invoice is paid in full)
- A copy of the Instructions for conducting examinations publication
2023 training content
- Understanding exam regulation changes for the 2023/2024 academic year (AQA and Pearson AS, A Level and GCSE qualifications)
- Our team of exam experts will support delegates in interpreting the changes and the impact of these changes upon their centre
- Delegates will also have an opportunity to discuss regulation changes with fellow delegates and consider how to implement these within their centre
- Stakeholder update for the 2023/2024 academic year
- The Exams Office update - the launch of 'The Hub'
A series of 5 x 1 hour workshops and presentations from a range of stakeholders.
Full content to be confirmed, but presentations include:
- The Exams Office - Becoming an effective exams officer
- The Exams Office - Training your invigilators (judging their competency and testing their knowledge and understanding)
- Pearson - Managing instances of malpractice within your centre
- Sasi Marioni (HELP International School, on behalf of OxfordAQA) - Preparing for exam days
- Alison Leather (OCR) - Handling confidential examination materials